ADVERTISEMENT

projections on Rutgers at Iowa pt spread

RUfinal4

Heisman Winner
Apr 24, 2006
I was not able to find this online yet

What is everyone's guess?

I am guessing Iowa -4.5 to -5.5

psychologically I am worried about a Rutgers let down after finally being ranked where the players lose focus for a tough game on the road. if we were listed at #26 I think the players would play like they had a chip on their shoulders.

psychologically I am worried about a Rutgers let down after finally being ranked where the players lose focus for a tough game on the road. if we were listed at #26 I think the players would play like they had a chip on their shoulders.

we should still play with a chip on their shoulder. Iowa is ranked higher than us. Get Garza into foul trouble early and we have a chance to win one on the road. it will be a challenge for our bigs.

A team usually gets 4 points for being at home and they are slightly rated above us so it should be 4.5 to 5. Hopefully everyone is locked in. If we are and we stay out of foul trouble we can possibly pull this off.

I'm not worried at all. Pike has made this season about being picked 12th in the conference, so the chip is still firmly on everyone's shoulders. 40 minutes of hell coming for anyone who plays us.

Too easy.......lol

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT