ADVERTISEMENT

Football PSU GAME PARKING UPDATE per RUAthletics

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
PISCATAWAY, N.J. – Due to Thursday’s snow fall, several grass parking lots utilized on Rutgers football game days have been impacted for the Saturday contest at HighPoint.com Stadium. The capacity for the following lots – Yellow, Blue, Green and Green Media – has been limited and as a result, pass holders for those lots may be directed to alternate parking lots.

Fans with Yellow, Blue and Green passes are directed to drive to their original lot. Once the grass lots reach the new reduced capacity, overflow will be relocated to other game day parking lots around the stadium.

The Green Media lot will not be available for use on Saturday and pass holders will be parked in the Pink lots (Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences). A shuttle service will be provided for individuals parked in the Pink lot starting at 7 a.m. A shuttle back to the Pink Lot will be available until three hours after the game.

The following lots on Busch Campus – Brown, Scarlet, White, Tan, Purple, Silver, Black, Light Blue, Green Reserved and Blue ADA – will not be impacted. Original pass holders for those lots are advised to travel the normal route to access those areas. The Rutgers football game day parking map is available via the following link.

As a reminder, all parking lots on Rutgers football game day open five hours prior to kickoff.

Good to know.

..they should have said if anyone in your car has a Penn State jersey or dressed in white they will be directed to Rutgers Newark Campus and take mass transit to NB train station and then a bus to HP.com Stadium.
:angry::angry::angry:

Wonder if people complain enough if they'll get money back on being kicked out of their premium lot.

Wonder if people complain enough if they'll get money back on being kicked out of their premium lot.
They should! But we all know it won't happen. I mean how can you tell people to donate a bunch of cash to get closer lots and then send them all over the place to park and just say 'act of god'. This isn't the airlines and even they often give you something for your troubles.

They should! But we all know it won't happen. I mean how can you tell people to donate a bunch of cash to get closer lots and then send them all over the place to park and just say 'act of god'. This isn't the airlines and even they often give you something for your troubles.
And just to clarify I don't think they need to give refunds for the game or anything extreme but I think those that get turned away getting a voucher for food/drinks or something as a gesture would go a long way PR wisewise

Good to know.

..they should have said if anyone in your car has a Penn State jersey or dressed in white they will be directed to Rutgers Newark Campus and take mass transit to NB train station and then a bus to HP.com Stadium.
:angry::angry::angry:
I like the cut of your jib!

ADVERTISEMENT