ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue fan here - Congrats

yotheo

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2005
Wanted to drop by and offer a congratulations to your team and fan base on the win yesterday and your season thus far. I’ve been attending games at Mackey for 12 years, and I can’t remember an opponent making as many tough plays at the end of a close game as Rutgers did last night.

In Pikiell’s first year, I was blown away by how hard that undermanned team played and thought “wait until he gets some players...”. Now he has and is only going to continue to get them, and I think RU is going to be fighting for the BIG on a consistent basis. Your coach and program are easily my second favorites in the conference, and it has been fun to watch the excitement build over the past few years at the RAC - your fan base deserves it.

Congratulations again and I hope Rutgers makes some noise in the NCAA.

Wanted to drop by and offer a congratulations to your team and fan base on the win yesterday and your season thus far. I’ve been attending games at Mackey for 12 years, and I can’t remember an opponent making as many tough plays at the end of a close game as Rutgers did last night.

In Pikiell’s first year, I was blown away by how hard that undermanned team played and thought “wait until he gets some players...”. Now he has and is only going to continue to get them, and I think RU is going to be fighting for the BIG on a consistent basis. Your coach and program are easily my second favorites in the conference, and it has been fun to watch the excitement build over the past few years at the RAC - your fan base deserves it.

Purdue will be back soon too. They won’t be down for long.

Thank you appreciate the kind words. Yes it is easy to love this team and the job Pike is doing. We hope to me in the mix in the B10 for years to come it is a great league.

Reactions: Loyal-Son

Thanks. Very gracious of you. Good luck in the B1G tournament.

Thank you. I think I speak for all Rutgers fans in saying that Purdue is a program to be admired and emulated, as you don’t appear to cheat and you’re doing it the right way.

That was one hell of an entertaining college basketball game yesterday.

Thank you. Very gracious & big [pardon the pun] of you. You're coach has class also. Good luck to the Boilermakers going forward.

Really appreciate the words, yotheo. -And as has been mentioned by others, Purdue does things the right way and has always held itself to a high standard. It's one of those teams that, even before Rutgers became part of the league, just made you think B1G the moment anyone mentioned the name.

Best of luck the rest of the way, and here's looking forward to more great and exciting match-ups between us in the years ahead.

Reactions: RUChoppin

thank you good sir!! We do deserve it after 3 decades of pain. We are very fortunate and happy to be in the B1G and it should be testament to PU's consistently very good good program that yesterday's win means SOOOO much to us

Both you and your coach show a lot of class. That was a great game, but then again, this is a great conference and I am proud we are a part of it. Football will come around as well and we will show we belong.

This Purdue poster is a class act. Good luck this week, hope you guys make a run.

ADVERTISEMENT