ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue PSU at the Palestra

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
Couple thoughts on this game

- Andy Katz said NCAA is investigating this game because PSU is claiming it’s a Neutral site game … well besides it being in Philly, apparently 1. PSU controlled the ticket sales , 2. PSU controlled the scoreboard, video board, announcer and pregame videos/starting lineup videos in the arena … watching the game, it’s PSU students in both endzones, and their pep band is there.

PU saying it should be considered an away game. This is important for the NET rankings. Very interesting to see what will happen

PSU probably loves this, more fans can go to games closer to them and it gives them a legit atmosphere instead of the morgue that’s the Bryce Jordan center.

Meanwhile, PSU was up 6 at halftime and now getting run out of the gym late in front of their stupid fans so it’s fun to see that meltdown also

In my opinion, if Penn State chooses to play one of their home games in Philadelphia (which I think is the case), it should count as a home game. Different situation if the league forces them to...

In my opinion, if Penn State chooses to play one of their home games in Philadelphia (which I think is the case), it should count as a home game. Different situation if the league forces them to...
our Michigan state game should be considered a home game as well..... in Penn states case, however, they really tried to make it a home game in disguise, but want it considered neutral

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT