ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Sports Q&A with Rutgers Men's Soccer Head Coach

Good stuff
I’m not sure about good stuff. I was thinking more along the lines of mediocre stuff. I mean it’s just an initial short interview, but his answers to questions about recruiting and about academies were totally vague and not really confidence inspiring. Proof will be in the proverbial pudding though. Let’s see what McElderry will bring to the table.

I’m not sure about good stuff. I was thinking more along the lines of mediocre stuff. I mean it’s just an initial short interview, but his answers to questions about recruiting and about academies were totally vague and not really confidence inspiring..

Maybe you’re just looking to be miserable. I’m not really sure what you expected him to say; give the guy a couple of weeks to get ****ing settled in for crying out loud. He said he's gonna hit the academies, the high schools, and recruit internationally. Sounds pretty damn good to me.

Last edited:
Maybe you’re just looking to be miserable. I’m not really sure what you expected him to say; give the guy a couple of weeks to get ****ing settled in for crying out loud. He said he's gonna hit the academies, the high schools, and recruit internationally. Sounds pretty damn good to me.
Nah. Not like that. I said let’s see what he brings to the table and that this was only an interview. It was just kind of a weak one. I’m looking forward to seeing him in action. Just kind of non informative interview.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT