ADVERTISEMENT

Quad One Wins

I’m not that familiar with the BIg backcourt rosters this year. That’s where we would run into the most roster trouble.

Honest question - Rashan Battle’s Temple - is there a BIG roster he wouldn’t start for? I know we didn’t have Caleb in there to defend him. And I know the AAC isn’t as tough but he (and Miami’s guards) looked better and more athletic to me than most of the guards we’ve seen in conference so far.

Maryland 3 point shooting will defeat some league rivals on their home court.There will be very few B1G Ten teams with 5 or less league losses.
They are a less talented us. They are not bad at all. Michigan would be better off with a better coach. Still Uber talented.

Way too many posters on here were acting like we would easily win the BIG this season. Just slow down a moment. We are 3-2 in league and have 15 games still to go. Northwestern is up next. We need to defeat NW and than take each game one at a time in the BIG. We will have ups and downs and here is hoping we can play well and make it to the NCAA. We need to get back on track.

You'll probably want to pump the brakes a bit. The remainder of the B1G season...

Little%20did%20I%20know%20I%20had%20a%20long%20road%20ahead%20of%20me.jpg
That's a Beatles song right?

ADVERTISEMENT