ADVERTISEMENT

Quayshon Alexander decommits from Nebraska (per reports)

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
he is Hester's step-brother. Wonder if we are in the mix. Unfortunately it say he visited.......Pitt

They got their whole class in the last 3 days...that means they struck out on plans a, b , c, d and e

Pitt is benefitting from a new, good head coach and every other team in the area going through coaching changes.

That'll change when Ash gets up and running.
Pitt is kicking out butt in recruiting. Hats off . Just give us s few years and we may be there along side Pitt recruiting.

Pitt is kicking out butt in recruiting. Hats off . Just give us s few years and we may be there along side Pitt recruiting.

I'll give it a year. Our recruiting has sucked because of our former coach, and Pitt it isn't exactly putting together a top 20 class, so let's not get crazy here, please.

I would hope they would. When the coaches that have recruited you for the past few years are gone, not much we can do unless Ash can pull off a Hail Mary and get lucky that the kids really wanted to come to Rutgers. Don't think it'll take years though, I think Ash might be able to pull off a nice class starting this year. I think recruits know something special is brewing here.

I'll give it a year. Our recruiting has sucked because of our former coach, and Pitt it isn't exactly putting together a top 20 class, so let's not get crazy here, please.

Wow way to create a positive culture by dissing our players and recruits. All because you are obsessed with Flood. Move on you look foolish.

Wow way to create a positive culture by dissing our players and recruits. All because you are obsessed with Flood. Move on you look foolish.

Agree with this. I'm not sure if Nuts realizes he is sh*tting on our current players by saying this. Dumb. And our kids are pretty decent ball players. Would love for one of them to challenge Nuts to a game of jump rope to see how much our athletes "suck."

They got their whole class in the last 3 days...that means they struck out on plans a, b , c, d and e
How did you come to that conclusion? I guess highly recruited/rated players waiting longer are plan F players according to your theory.

Reactions: drewbagel423
Pitt is benefitting from a new, good head coach and every other team in the area going through coaching changes.

ash should be up and running now, but he is allowing urban to pull his puppet strings

Uhhhh …. Riley is still the coach at Nebraska the last time I checked. Coach Duzz hires coaches who can coach and recruit and we are seeing the dividends now. I expect our class to be in the top 25 on LOI day.

BTW, Ash is a very good hire and kick St Penn’s arse

Uhhhh …. Riley is still the coach at Nebraska the last time I checked. Coach Duzz hires coaches who can coach and recruit and we are seeing the dividends now. I expect our class to be in the top 25 on LOI day.

BTW, Ash is a very good hire and kick St Penn’s arse

Since when is Nebraska in the area? I think you get my point.

Yep and no doubt changing from Flood to Ash has disrupted recruiting and that is to be expected. I still remember when Wanny was fired and Hafley & Co went to RU. Any idea why Ffrench was not offered until Ash was named? He is an explosive player and can play at RB or in the slot…IMO

Since when is Nebraska in the area? I think you get my point.

I hope it will be a lot shorter than "a few years" that we will be "up" to the equivalent of PITT Recruiting.
If not, we continue to have problems.
PITT is in the ACC and has no fanbase and continues to be a Coaching carousel .

So wait-our team is not doing well and it's because we aren't recruiting at high enough level. It's because of Flood's recruits. Than we fire said coach and his recruits go to Pitt. Now Pitt is outrecruiting us. Got it.

So Narduzzi flipped Campbell who really didn't want to come to RU in the first place and only came because he asked to be the only safety in the class (which Flood was going to honor before the majority of the secondary got arrested), Morgan-a two star OL who is a project at best and from reports is actually too slow to play OT, and Henry Miller who was interested in us but only met the new coach last week and never had time to build a relationship with because he set a timeline to commit. Got it.

Am I missing something here? They aren't outrecruiting us. Now they have a head start on this class because they have been recruiting them for over a year now.

If running around chasing after floods recruits in December was their game plan all along, then they are hopeless.
Do you do any kind of research before posting? They have not just gotten Flood decommits and have recently gotten some nice recruits. I am not calling their class world beaters or saying we should fear them on the recruiting trail but your original statement was nonsensical. What will the narrative be if we flip Ffrench?

Yep and no doubt changing from Flood to Ash has disrupted recruiting and that is to be expected. I still remember when Wanny was fired and Hafley & Co went to RU. Any idea why Ffrench was not offered until Ash was named? He is an explosive player and can play at RB or in the slot…IMO

Pitt flips were probably going to happen even if Flood was retained ... he really lost a ton of credibility over the last year, and recruits could tell that even if he wasn't fired this year he would be done the next year.

2015 College Football Average Attendance:

Pittsburgh 48,150
Rutgers 47,723

I hope it will be a lot shorter than "a few years" that we will be "up" to the equivalent of PITT Recruiting.

Last edited:
2015 College Football Average Attendance:

Pittsburgh 48,150
Rutgers 47,723
How many PITT fans were at the Notre Dame game? Take away the Notre Dame, and PITT is averaging 40-43,000 per game. Rutgers had a bad season, and we are still ahead. Here's a more accurate representation of your home crowd.
IMG_8359.jpg

And yet they had better attendance, a better team, a better program and are flipping whichever Rutgers recruit they want. It would seem you already have problems

Reactions: oldbastard
How many PITT fans were at the Notre Dame game? Take away the Notre Dame, and PITT is averaging 40-43,000 per game. Rutgers had a bad season, and we are still ahead. Here's a more accurate representation of your home crowd.
IMG_8359.jpg
And yet Pitt flips your recruits who would rather play here than go to Rutgers...let that sink in a bit.

truth hurts doesn't it
It can
IMG_8359.jpg
Was this the buy one ticket get one free game or homecoming?

Last edited:
Pitt braggin about their home attendance.

Now that's rich.

What was your average home attendance this year of you subtract the ND game when probably half the fans were domers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT