ADVERTISEMENT

Question re: Ticket Office

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
Does anyone know if the ticket office is open with the shutdown from Covid? Was going to add 2 tickets even before Cliff announcement now it’s a forgone conclusion!!!

Rich, I will go with 99.9 percent sure they are open Monday-Friday despite corona. Could be that some are having calls funneled to home. Ticket office phone number is 866-445-4678.

They are definitely still working along with the R Fund. I spoke to them this past week and made a few donations, added a brick, and moved my seat location for football.

I also added 2 seats for basketball, but for now they are only taking the $50 deposit until the renewals take place

the ticket office itself is closed, the contact information emailed to me Friday:

Direct Contact Information

You can reach out to me personally by phone at 732-907-1574 or at this email address. If I miss you, I will get back to you as soon as possible. **** ( Andrew Bartl)

abartl@scarletknights.com

Ticketing Email Address

For any inquiries, feel free to email tickets@scarletknights.com. This mailbox will be monitored by our entire Sales & Service team to ensure an efficient response.
Ticketing Phone Line

Our Sales & Service team can be reached by phone at 866.445.GORU (4678). To speak with a live representative, please give a call during normal business hours between 8:30a-5:30p on Monday through Friday.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
the ticket office itself is closed, the contact information emailed to me Friday:

Direct Contact Information

You can reach out to me personally by phone at 732-907-1574 or at this email address. If I miss you, I will get back to you as soon as possible. **** ( Andrew Bartl)

abartl@scarletknights.com

Ticketing Email Address

For any inquiries, feel free to email tickets@scarletknights.com. This mailbox will be monitored by our entire Sales & Service team to ensure an efficient response.
Ticketing Phone Line

Our Sales & Service team can be reached by phone at 866.445.GORU (4678). To speak with a live representative, please give a call during normal business hours between 8:30a-5:30p on Monday through Friday.
Going to copy this into a post on the tix forum. Thanks.

They are definitely still working along with the R Fund. I spoke to them this past week and made a few donations, added a brick, and moved my seat location for football.

I also added 2 seats for basketball, but for now they are only taking the $50 deposit until the renewals take place

I called last week and inquired about adding 2 more seats to our current 4 season tickets. I was told that adding tickets couldn’t be done at this moment, but they were shooting for sometime in May. The rep also added that the May timeline could totally be affected by the status of COVID-19. How were you able to add tickets to your existing season tickets? Or did you simply just place a deposit for two additional tickets when they become available?

What is the refund policy? I am very wary about committing any money to events as I think most others are, too. TicketMaster and StubHub are literally stealing money from people right now by not allowing refunds for many postponed/cancelled events. It's disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT