ADVERTISEMENT

RAC stat board

RULIB FAN

Redshirt
Jan 26, 2011
Just wondering why the folks on the scorers table have yet to remotely keep up with the game. Two games of having wrong players listed and substantially delayed info. Please fix it for future games!

Has Hobbs been at the last 2 games? I mean even tiny schools get this right in their gyms. 0 excuses

I have it on reliable sources that they have a new scoreboard system this year and it has some issues they are working on with the company to fix. Unfortunately, they did have to wait for season to start to see it in action and work out the kinks. They are asking our patience...

GO RU!

I have it on reliable sources that they have a new scoreboard system this year and it has some issues they are working on with the company to fix. Unfortunately, they did have to wait for season to start to see it in action and work out the kinks. They are asking our patience...

GO RU!

They don't need the season to start

Just use practices as if they were games

Still not being tended to at game 3 with all of these people here! If it works at men’s games, it is not a mechanical issue. PLEASE have this rectified.

Pat Hobbs doesnt give a rats butt about Womens bball, change my mind. No tweets, no demands for the Riot Squad (Mens only apparently) to show up. At least the band loves Cviv

If Hobbs isn't there he better have a real good reason. Maybe he is out to dinner with the other schmucks Ash, and Barchi.
Edit to apologize to Hobbs who was there, and very sweet. Barchi can still KMA.

Last edited:
Watching the board at the game now and the subs are changing instantaneously. Nice job by the folks at the scorers table

Reactions: ScarletDave
Are you
Pat Hobbs doesnt give a rats butt about Womens bball, change my mind. No tweets, no demands for the Riot Squad (Mens only apparently) to show up. At least the band loves Cviv
kidding? Hobbs threw a tremendous celebration for CVIV last night. Hard to make the conclusion he doesn’t care about WBB.

If Hobbs isn't there he better have a real good reason. Maybe he is out to dinner with the other schmucks Ash, and Barchi.
Edit to apologize to Hobbs who was there, and very sweet. Barchi can still KMA.
Ash was there as well.

ADVERTISEMENT