ADVERTISEMENT

Rashaan Salaam found dead in park

I used to live in San Diego and was fascinated by the number of great running backs they produced with a relatively small African American population. Marcus Allen. Salaam. Ricky Williams. Reggie Bush who I saw play a few times and to this day have never seen a greater teen aged talent in person ..Junior Seau who played at Oceanside just north of the city was a freak of an offensive talent as well.

I used to live in San Diego and was fascinated by the number of great running backs they produced with a relatively small African American population. Marcus Allen. Salaam. Ricky Williams. Reggie Bush who I saw play a few times and to this day have never seen a greater teen aged talent in person ..Junior Seau who played at Oceanside just north of the city was a freak of an offensive talent as well.
Terell Davis also.

I would say Reggie Bush was the greatest college player I have seen. Absolutely electric, and the greatest of this generation. I can't think of anyone who even comes close.

Sad to hear of anyone dying and KUSA news Boulder,CO reported :
>A dispatcher told responding officers that the caller said “this male party is laying unconscious next to a blue Dodge Stratus. There’s a revolver laying next to him. The vehicle was running. It’s in the back corner of the parking lot facing west. RP is seeing this from 20 feet away. Does not see any blood. States his T-shirt is pulled up and eyes are partially opened.”<
http://www.9news.com/news/local/rashaan-salaam-found-dead-in-boulder-park-/364210167
Won't speculate on what happened, only say whatever happened is sad.

Cali, I saw him play against Vista High, a damned good team , with a cast on his arm . He played for a half and was untouchable.A freak. But like most USC guys he never really fulfilled his potential as a pro.

I would say Reggie Bush was the greatest college player I have seen. Absolutely electric, and the greatest of this generation. I can't think of anyone who even comes close.

Yeah and on the biggest play of the season Carroll didn't have him in the game against Texas.

Salaam was great at Colorado. I remember around that time lots of the heisman winners were busts in the NFL . I really thought he was going to have a good NFL career.

ADVERTISEMENT