ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Rice returns to Rutgers

Uh Oh. Didn't Ray give a speech to the FB team just weeks, maybe even days, before most of the defensive backfield went on their crime spree last year. Hope he polished up that speech a little.

Uh Oh. Didn't Ray give a speech to the FB team just weeks, maybe even days, before most of the defensive backfield went on their crime spree last year. Hope he polished up that speech a little.

It was the spring game day and they got into the fight that night. The rest of the stuff had been going on already.

So the first image is bball... who's the dude with the dreads? And who's the guy Jonathan has his arm around? Also, why no Corey? Ahhhhhh!!!

Ray Rice will always be a Rutgers Man and part of R Family.

Sorry. Still can't get that elevator video assault footage out of my head. Men don't do that stuff. Ever. Zero tolerance for it. I'm typically all for forgiveness and redemption. But in this case, I just assume RR lay low in terms of RU. It's sad. But "we" need to move on.

I hope to see Ray around the program a lot more. The message he delivers through these talks is a powerful one. If his career is indeed over he should travel around the country and talk on college campuses everywhere.

Sorry. Still can't get that elevator video assault footage out of my head. Men don't do that stuff. Ever. Zero tolerance for it. I'm typically all for forgiveness and redemption. But in this case, I just assume RR lay low in terms of RU. It's sad. But "we" need to move on.
Lets see all charges dropped, no priors, and married rhst woman and are still happy today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT