ADVERTISEMENT

Razohnn Gross

Clearscreen25

All American
Mar 9, 2016
There was a great article about him on another site. I am not sure if it is allowed to be posted here. According to Goodale, he looks great and may have the inside track on starting Heavyweight spot. Really good stuff.

That article is from the Scout Premium site, not their free site.

I don't think they would appreciate posting the link. I could be wrong.

That article is from the Scout Premium site, not their free site.

I don't think they would appreciate posting the link. I could be wrong.
How was I able to get the article if I don't have a membership?

How was I able to get the article if I don't have a membership?

I don't know. lol. Unless you 'borrowed' a password or someone w a password copied it and emailed to you, but I'm not saying that's what happened. I guess you are good to go then. I only see it posted on their premium site. They used to threaten expulsion for folks that copy and pasted premium info elsewhere. I guess they formated the post thread so it could be copied and pasted without a password. No big deal as far as I'm concerned.

edit- I was curious so I went back over there, logged out of my scout premium account , and tried to access the R Gross article you linked, and I was unable to, so not sure how you were able to.

Last edited:
I don't know. lol. Unless you 'borrowed' a password or someone w a password copied it and emailed to you, but I'm not saying that's what happened. I guess you are good to go then. I only see it posted on their premium site. They used to threaten expulsion for folks that copy and pasted premium info elsewhere. I guess they formated the post thread so it could be copied and pasted without a password. No big deal as far as I'm concerned.

edit- I was curious so I went back over there, logged out of my scout premium account , and tried to access the R Gross article you linked, and I was unable to, so not sure how you were able to.

I can access it just fine by googling the article. I don't think its premium, or at least may be in two different places on the site. I have never had Scout and never go to the site.

I can access it just fine by googling the article. I don't think its premium, or at least may be in two different places on the site. I have never had Scout and never go to the site.

I was able to read it without an account as well. I was just concerned about posting a link to their site.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this news because he seems like a very athletic heavyweight. I was curious as to his weight and what the expectations are for him. He could be among the more athletic heavies out there and really surprise some people.

I read the article this morning before seeing this post with no issues. It's also posted all over FB. I don't have a scout account.

I stand corrected!

Will be interesting to see how Gross does at the East Stroudsburg tourney. Kyle Snyder has shown a small, fast , technically skilled heavyweight can have big success.

Last edited:
FYI, the only reason any web authors get annoyed about a copy and paste is because it takes clicks away from them which hurts their ad revenue. If you put a link, then people are reading it via their site, so if they accidently exposed premium content, that's mistake on them but not a big deal. In this case I believe it was free content. But nonetheless,. Linking articles is always the way to go. Ensures the author is getting the proper credit and drives people to the site.

Reactions: obrats
ADVERTISEMENT