ADVERTISEMENT

Reading the papers

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
Or whatever today's kids do. I am starting to think that they have gotten a little too big for their shoes with all of the flattery thrown their way.
I imagine that they will be falling like a brick in the rankings after that performance. May be the best thing for this team.
Certainly should not be seeing things like "#2 seed in the tourny" or "one of the final four" again.

Or whatever today's kids do. I am starting to think that they have gotten a little too big for their shoes with all of the flattery thrown their way.
I imagine that they will be falling like a brick in the rankings after that performance. May be the best thing for this team.
Certainly should not be seeing things like "#2 seed in the tourny" or "one of the final four" again.
They certainly didn’t chop the moment. I’m sure they’ll bounce back but it’s going to take focus.

Last night they definitely had the look of a team that felt like all they needed to do was show up to collect the W.

I said in another thread they've looked I ike they think they deserve something. Even when they play well there's times certain players look for calls rather than get back and play..gotta get back to being the hunters that got them here

ADVERTISEMENT