ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

zebnatto

All Conference
May 7, 2008
I'm assuming the roster is set for '20-'21.Correct assumption?

We've got one 4-star recruit set for '21. Who else out there are the targets we are most interested in and who seem the most interested in us?

Akoldah Gak is a target too, and would be a great get. Durugordon and Blakes are players i feel pike could easily land if he chose. Personally I want Jones, Patterson, Gak.

Those are a lot of quality recruits and RU is among the favorites for several of them. Good to see the coaching staff aim high. Judging by the offers the recruits have already received, we'll be up against some good programs. We seem to be going up against Auburn, UVa, ASU, and a few others quite frequently.

Really need to land a top point guard in this class.

I don't think that's the case at all....there was a tweet by Mike Rice who said that the classes of 2022 and 2023 locally, was the deepest and most talented pool of lead guards he's ever seen. Clearly there are needs for a guard to replace Geo and Jacob Young, but kids like Pierre, Floyd, Armstrong, Harris are kids for 2022 and are showing to be elite players. We can take a placeholder sit out transfer for 2021, if the targets on the board for 2021, aren't exactly what we want. There are better players in 2022 at the position.

Pierre and Armstrong - would jump any point guard we recruited this yr. Thier both that good

Still need a point guard, whether a transfer, grad transfer or recruit for 2021. Period.

Want two guards (Jones is one) in the class of 2021 and then want two guard in the class of 2022

Gak's tape makes him seem like an elite national prospect. Too skinny to be a 1 and done, but a frame and skills to be drafted after a couple of years. Of course any highlight tape can be deceiving. But he sure looks the part.

ADVERTISEMENT