ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

RU72

All American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Loads of stuff out there,but that makes sense on a lazy August non-new day. Let's try to break down what appears to be the current reality:

Papa Kante-He is home now with his parents making a case to them about Rutgers,Michigan and Pittsburgh. I don't think Maryland is in it. Pittsburgh is because they have an assistant who has previously coached him.Should be Rutgers or Michigan.SLIGHT LEAN MICHIGAN

Baye Fall-Highest rated recruit to ever visit Rutgers. It is an Arkansas battle to lose. NIL is a player here. A big player.LOOKS LIKE ARKANSAS

Elijah Gertrude-Not sure how serious the Kansas offer is.RUTGERS OR VIRGINIA

Tyler Betsey-Rutgers is in really well with him. His high school coach has told him to enjoy his junior year and worry about recruiting next summer.Should come down to Rutgers or UConn. He was at UConn this week and had a good visit.
Dylan Harper-I continue to say that Rutgers will be in it at the end. Kentucky is rumored to be offering soon. NIL may or may not be an issue. His mom is the huge factor. He will certainly defer to her. Of course she likes Rutgers. Way too early to tell,but I still feel Rutgers or Duke,but what happens with a huge NIL offer if one is in the offing? No clue there.

I think we are over emphasizing package deals,as I don't see that happening.I have not listened to any podcast on this site

Really hope we pull out Papa. Seems like there has been some momentum recently for him, but Michigan has seemed to be the favorite here for a long time.

Arkansas might be the leader in the clubhouse for Baye, but Rutgers still has to play several holes, with an OV coming up next weekend.

An OV could change everything, especially when they show him tape of Cliff’s progression. Baye is a carbon copy of Cliff’s style, except more advanced as a rising high school senior than Cliff was.

Loads of stuff out there,but that makes sense on a lazy August non-new day. Let's try to break down what appears to be the current reality:

Papa Kante-He is home now with his parents making a case to them about Rutgers,Michigan and Pittsburgh. I don't think Maryland is in it. Pittsburgh is because they have an assistant who has previously coached him.Should be Rutgers or Michigan.SLIGHT LEAN MICHIGAN

Baye Fall-Highest rated recruit to ever visit Rutgers. It is an Arkansas battle to lose. NIL is a player here. A big player.LOOKS LIKE ARKANSAS

Elijah Gertrude-Not sure how serious the Kansas offer is.RUTGERS OR VIRGINIA

Tyler Betsey-Rutgers is in really well with him. His high school coach has told him to enjoy his junior year and worry about recruiting next summer.Should come down to Rutgers or UConn. He was at UConn this week and had a good visit.
Dylan Harper-I continue to say that Rutgers will be in it at the end. Kentucky is rumored to be offering soon. NIL may or may not be an issue. His mom is the huge factor. He will certainly defer to her. Of course she likes Rutgers. Way too early to tell,but I still feel Rutgers or Duke,but what happens with a huge NIL offer if one is in the offing? No clue there.

I think we are over emphasizing package deals,as I don't see that happening.I have not listened to any podcast on this site
Elijah Gertrude is a priority for Kansas according to a source.

Now that we are at least getting a look by top 150 players, it’s a juggling act for Pike. For example, if second choice is ready to commit, does he wait on first choice and risk losing 2nd choice?

Now that we are at least getting a look by top 150 players, it’s a juggling act for Pike. For example, if second choice is ready to commit, does he wait on first choice and risk losing 2nd choice?
We aren't turning down Kante waiting for Fall or one of Gertrude or Norman waiting on the other... the underrecruited diamonds in the rough might need to wait to see how the studs shake out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT