ADVERTISEMENT

Red dot

Thought it was what was placed on certain applications- you’d know if you had one

RedDot_0.jpg
BANZAI TO YOU TOO.

Bad job by the marketing department, if it had a black background instead of white peoples wouldn’t be confusing it with the Japanese flag.
Also it’s definitely not the Japanese flag, the dot is way too big on the videoboards

Reactions: RUnTeX
Great, now I have to get a red dot magnet for my car and have it stolen along with my Block R magnet. Are we getting Japanese tailgate/house flags with our next season ticket package?

Great, now I have to get a red dot magnet for my car and have it stolen along with my Block R magnet. Are we getting Japanese tailgate/house flags with our next season ticket package?

I always wondered with stories of magnets getting stolen ...why not just do a bumper sticker or window sticker?

I always wondered with stories of magnets getting stolen ...why not just do a bumper sticker or window sticker?
I think that was a novelty thing in the beginning. I see most staying on cars in my town now.

Reactions: fsg2
Red Rubber Ball, The Cyrkle ( co written by Paul Simon). To dumb to post link to song from iphone

OK I don't like any of these explanations. Are DJ's on 101.5 really saying they protest the mandate to wear masks? Because that would be a horrible look for the station.

I see a lot of RU "celebrities" tweeting out the red dot. Something else is up with this.
why is it a "horrible look"? there is a real difference of opinion among scientists... heck, the sainted Dr. Fauci has had different opinions on its usefulness. Then you got the whole downturn in cases to add to it.

I don't catch them often.. only when I want to get going and don't want to bluetooth my phone.. but yes, the midday pair don't like the way Murphy is doing things. Who does?

Given all the RU marketing people tweeting about it, I imagine this is gonna end up being some “RU Brand Advancement” project, ie those “artists” that need to justify their job playing with Adobe all day. It’s gonna be something stupid like a new font or some social media garbage, because they have nothing better to do.

Yeah- put a bumper sticker on my Range Rover

Partly kidding but seriously...even accords, mostly leased

Reactions: fsg2
ADVERTISEMENT