ADVERTISEMENT

Renewed My Season Tix Today

I renewed a couple of weeks ago.... I think we now have all the
season ticket holders accounted for ......:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Any educated guesses at the number of season tickets we have? There was talk a couple of years ago that it dipped into to about 1,100, which explained why 100-level seats were sold for individual games. That hasn't been the case for decades.

Any educated guesses at the number of season tickets we have? There was talk a couple of years ago that it dipped into to about 1,100, which explained why 100-level seats were sold for individual games. That hasn't been the case for decades.
I hope that we are good enough that we can stop selling 100-level seats for individual games, but that explains why there are so many of our opponents' fans sitting so close to the court. I'd always wondered which Rutgers fans were selling their tickets on StubHub, and it turns out it might be the athletics department. When I can't go to a game, I give my tix to Rutgers fans and/or students just to make sure nobody from the opposing team sits in my seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Renewed mine Thursday. Enjoyed last season since most games were competitive. This year I hope for more of the same and maybe a few upset wins.

Nine million people in New Jersey and we can't even fill our Indiana high school gym and sell more than 1,000-1,500 season tickets. I really must need my head examined for getting season tickets all these decades. That being said, I will be renewing again and think we made a very good choice for coach this time.

Nine million people in New Jersey and we can't even fill our Indiana high school gym and sell more than 1,000-1,500 season tickets. I really must need my head examined for getting season tickets all these decades. That being said, I will be renewing again and think we made a very good choice for coach this time.
--
you sound like me..... each year I question my sanity because I have renewed, then renewal time rolls around and once again, I renew.

That's the result of 3 plus decades of mediocre-to-lousy basketball.

"Thank you sir, may I have another"

The same 400-500 of us all need our heads examined as we renew each year.

Best of Luck,
Groz
thank_you_sir_may_i_have_another_tshirt.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT