ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT: The Big 10 Has Voted To Play Football In The Fall

Shocking no announcement tonight. Shocking I tell you. So many fools fell for Fake news

so the president of nebraska is fake news
First of all the President of Nebraska isn't in the room. Their Chancellor is. Second read his exact quote. Never mentioned the Big Ten would be playing. Never! Yes fake news by the media! Stop being fooled.

It’s the Smothers Brothers Show! Shouldn’t a commissioner like Bozo Warren at least provide updates especially on its own network.

B1G office says Hello.

giphy.gif
Looks like they're checking out possible new digs in Providence.
Since the Big East left that that City has been waiting for another dysfunctional galvanization to take up space there.

Reactions: koleszar
IF: the Big Ten releases a statement (see: No Warren on BTN, but a twitter statement) ... saying that the conference is still awaiting testing improvements or blah blah .... Warren needs to be replaced immediately for disparaging the name of the Big Ten.

IF: the B1G announced they are going ahead with football, but Rutgers will be opting out due to Holloway, then his job title as president will not survive to the end of his first semester.

Reactions: anon_ivydyf0amkzay
I wonder what Delaney thinks about the state of the conference

Thank you President Trump and SirYacht!

President deserves another peace prize for brokering this deal.
I personally don’t think trump had anything to do with this but do love how it will trigger some. That alone makes the statement fun! 😉

Reactions: slyker
As predicted, the Polti/Ru President piece did not age well. They both look ridiculous.

Reactions: slyker
In this article, I'm pleasantly shocked that a Philly / PA news source its actually recognizing that Rutgers is a local Big Ten team !!
Philadelphia Inquire does as well.
Navy too. That has more to do with the prescense of The Navy Yard (even if it's not nearly as big as it was) and the Army Navy Game.

I personally don’t think trump had anything to do with this but do love how it will trigger some. That alone makes the statement fun! 😉
I think his statement of wanting the B1G to play along with the pressure put on the B1G Presidents by the politicians in their states helped nudge ( a little bit) towards the decision to reverse course and start play before November.
Boosters threatening to stop donating to non sport University activities while lessening the amount they give to sports programs probably played a big part in deciding to take another look and deciding there was enough evidence that playing wouldn't be as bad as first thought.

ADVERTISEMENT