ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Jersey Mike's Arena: No. 24 Rutgers Wrestling Hosts, No. 20 MSU(Friday), No. 3 Michigan(Sunday)

Another added twist that I doubt would happen is Turley trying to make 165. He wrestled 165 a little bit as a freshman but had difficulty keeping the weight down. Wonder if some added experience over the years would help. Big ask though but that would ultimately be our best lineup if we can’t sneak a transfer in.
That would be so cool if possible! But realistically a Soldano redshirt would be best next season. Let Jackson finish his career and let Brian develop a but more. Him and Poz are going to be beasts.

• Love
Reactions: runrutgersrun
Another added twist that I doubt would happen is Turley trying to make 165. He wrestled 165 a little bit as a freshman but had difficulty keeping the weight down. Wonder if some added experience over the years would help. Big ask though but that would ultimately be our best lineup if we can’t sneak a transfer in.

He also has a redshirt available
If Turley can’t get back to post season nationals pre injury form I don’t think it will make much difference if he can go 165 or 174 tbh.. if he can return to form and make 165 that would be quite the 1-2-3 punch but its asking for a lot..

Reactions: runrutgersrun
That would be so cool if possible! But realistically a Soldano redshirt would be best next season. Let Jackson finish his career and let Brian develop a but more. Him and Poz are going to be beasts.
Only if they resolve the issue of which guy stays 184. It seems Soldano will remain at 184. What does Poz want? Better to plan for it than watch it play out with the possibility of losing one.

ADVERTISEMENT