ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Sports RFootball Virtual Fan Day - April 25th @ 1pm

ChrisNalwasky

All American
Staff
Mar 25, 2018
Rutgers Football Fan Day

Q&A with head coach Greg Schiano and special guests highlight virtual event

PISCATAWAY, N.J. (April 18, 2020) – Rutgers fans are invited to join the Rutgers Football Virtual Fan Day, a live event streamed on the Rutgers.Football Youtube channel on Saturday, April 25 at 1 p.m. The show will feature a live Q&A with head coach Greg Schiano and host Chris Carlin, in addition to social media posts from fans, gameday videos and the first opportunity for fans to claim their official Spring poster.

Fans are encouraged to use #RUFunDay and #RUALLin on social media for the chance to have their posts featured in the show. Questions can be tweeted to @RFootball or @ChrisCarlin using #RUFanDay.

Chris Carlin and Greg Schiano doing a virtual Fan Day complete with Q&A from the fans (pre submitted questions) My tailgate group is having a Zoom-gate at 4 so I guess this year it's Fan Day first and tailgate after.

Last edited:
Reactions: beaced and Jm0513
Yeah, he indicated that it wasn’t a big concern of his, but you know he’s involved with any branding impacting the program.
Yes, but more specifically that there would be changes (to what extent yet to be seen of course), and that he was big on personal expression (which I feel is a departure from 1.0) - but remember, I think many forget the "salmon" uniforms (untraditional, but I was a fan) were actually, a GS creation.

Reactions: RUPete
I smiled that whole hour. I miss Rutgers Football.

And Carlin asked Schiano my question about returning some of the traditions that were dropped.

Great question, Mrs Screw. Greg’s face lit up with that question. And I was pumped with his answer.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I smiled that whole hour. I miss Rutgers Football.

And Carlin asked Schiano my question about returning some of the traditions that were dropped.
Schiano waxed poetic about the importance about Block R magnets on cars and the impact on recruits. Thought you would be crowing about that too.

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT