ADVERTISEMENT

Football RFootball vs. Nebraska is SOLD OUT!

Nothing to do with how well they travel. I randomly checked the site this morning about 1-2 hours before the “sell out” was announced and there was 1-2k available in various sections (mostly upper deck). ALL of those seats didn’t miraculously sell through the RU ticket office in that short period of time.
Of course not…they went to the secondary market…how do people not understand this yet?

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouWRONG
Of course not…they went to the secondary market…how do people not understand this yet?
Personally I understand the concept. But that wasn’t the topic. “Sell out” and the sea of red was lol.
Fact is Rutgers did a good job getting butts in the seats vs Iowa. Looks to be similar situation tonight. Win tonight and it will be even more packed for homecoming (in second quarter if we’re winning lol).

Wow that’s kind of a surprise. Wonder how many of the tickets are bought up by Nebraska fans after they won last week. Hoping it’s RU fans! Exciting though.
There were a lot of Iowa fans last week up in 203-206

Knowing that Rutgers dumps a ton of tickets to Youth Organizations and Community groups our live in person attendance will be about 40- 42,000 ….not bad at all.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I passed up the game in order to watch the Phillies.
I'll watch the first hour of the game,then put on the radio while switching to watching the Mets-Padres.
Why couldn't this game have been on Saturday afternoon?

These fools will believe anything. I can go on stubhub and get a ticket for $30. Sold out. LOL
Correction. $14

From what I am seeing in the Parking Lots …you would be wrong on this.
No, I think they were just here very early. Makes sense. And that’s OK. That being said I haven’t seen this many people in the stadium 30 minutes before kick off in a very long time.

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouWRONG
let me offer this stylish head gear you seem to need
CaFDhWJWwAEfby_.jpg

FWIW - there was no promo ticket option this game for Camden students. At least I didn’t get a blast about one as I did for the Iowa game. This time, there was only a generic blast sent on Monday titled “Friday Knight Lights” with a link to general ticket purchases. When I click that link right now it says tickets are sold out.
Giveaways for free = sold

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT