ADVERTISEMENT

Richie Lewis article

josh1728

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2005
https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestli...to-wrestling-with-U23-World-Team-Trials-title
RichieLewisFlex400x250.jpg

Watching Lewis wrestle this tough Big10 schedule is going to be fascinating. This is one Tough Cookie with a fearless attitude, and not afraid to show it.
He reminds me a little bit of Anthony Perrotti with his exuberance for the sport and for winning.

Watching Lewis wrestle this tough Big10 schedule is going to be fascinating. This is one Tough Cookie with a fearless attitude, and not afraid to show it.
He reminds me a little bit of Anthony Perrotti with his exuberance for the sport and for winning.
1, 2, 3, 7, 10, 11
Yep. That'll put him to the test.

He will beat Berger. Kemerer will be a really interesting early season test. Looking forward to that. While I expect him to settle into the 4-7 range, a win over Kemerer would be really eye opnening.

I also think he would beat Pantaleo...too bad he won't get him unless in the Big Tens.

He will beat Berger. Kemerer will be a really interesting early season test. Looking forward to that. While I expect him to settle into the 4-7 range, a win over Kemerer would be really eye opnening.

I thought we had it on good authority he's winning the championship? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought we had it on good authority he's winning the championship? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm not counting him out! If he can beat Kemerer, everyone will be watching.

Nolf is on another planet, and I tend to think Jordan is #2 by a pretty good margin. But you never know, especially if those 2 somehow end up on the same side of the NCAA bracket.

Don't know why this snarky State Penn troll is still posting on this board?

I think Bill can take a little good natured kidding. It's a pretty bold prediction and he probably expects some ribbing. We'll have a better idea in a couple months when Lewis gets Kemerer, but I think the 4-7 range is more likely than #1.

I think Bill can take a little good natured kidding. It's a pretty bold prediction and he probably expects some ribbing. We'll have a better idea in a couple months when Lewis gets Kemerer, but I think the 4-7 range is more likely than #1.

Lewis beating anyone outside of Nolf would not be an upset in my opinion... That 2-7 group can literally just flip flop week to week... It would not shock me to see Lewis in the finals... Nor would it shock me to see him wrestling for 7th...

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
ADVERTISEMENT