ADVERTISEMENT

Rickea Jackson down to final 3.

Still feels strange seeing Tennessee not being one of the top choices.
Pat Summitt retiring in 2012 still hasn't hit home with me when I think of that program.
Even though Summitt died two years ago, I still think of her when I see the Tennessee WBB program mentioned .

Whe CVS retires, probably will feel the same way for a long time.
But for now: go get these recruits Vivian :D

Reactions: gigantor1024
Did she have an official visit yet or when is it scheduled?

IMO, this is where that brand new practice facility that will be completed just as she arrives on campus will be a big factor.

IMO, this is where that brand new practice facility that will be completed just as she arrives on campus will be a big factor.
Coach Pike said completion will be May at last nights court club meeting

We weren’t one of her official visits Rickea took officials to South Carolina, Texas, Louisville, Mississippi State, & Tennessee. I should also point out that she took all her visits with Zia Cooke who just committed to South Carolina, and Gamecock fans believe they are a package deal. Even though they have/had different top 3 schools. Cooke’s top three was S.C., Louisville, & Tennessee.

Rickea HAS been on multiple unofficial visits to Rutgers, at least two. She was there for Midknight Madness.

ADVERTISEMENT