ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call GnR

How's Axl looking? singing?

axl-375x413-1401122015.jpg

I'd advise anyone on the fence, get over to MetLife and checkout Guns N Roses tonight (Sunday). Wow, that is a rock band!

Played for almost 3 hours, didn't let up once. Axl sounded great - that broken foot is just fine cuz he was running all over the place like usual. Slash, what's there to say, the man absolutely killed it. Crowd had tremendous energy and a roar throughout, it was an awesome experience.

Nice to see everyone's getting along again, maybe we'll get some new material soon!

Did anyone throw donuts to Axl Rose ?

Looks like he was photoshopped onto Meatloafs body

Incredible show last night. The great reviews were well justified. They sounded awesome, and put on one hell of a show.

How bad was the hot weather? Crowd was OK?

We opted to pregame at my buddy's place before the game, so we stayed cool in the AC. Went over to MetLife at about 7:30 and had a couple more beers in the parking lot. the heat was not so bad by then, and it was fine in the stadium by the time the concert started.

I don't know how people were drinking in the lots all day. It had to have been brutal out there earlier in the afternoon.

Crowd seemed solid. Packed house.

I thought they killed it...got there at 6. Tailgated for a couple hours. Was warm but nothing crazy. Inside the stadium was fine. Axel busted his ass all night. Sounded great. Was in much better shape than I thought he would be. Slash was of course awesome. The rest of the band also put on a great show. Would definitely recommend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT