ADVERTISEMENT

Ron and Caleb May Be Back—Andy Katz

Duncan Robinson is in the NBA. If Ron can knock down shots comfortable from NBA range and beyond there is a spot for him in the NBA.

We all know his release is low, but it is fairly quick. I just don’t have a feel of how good of a NBA shooter he is.

Duncan Robinson is in the NBA. If Ron can knock down shots comfortable from NBA range and beyond there is a spot for him in the NBA.

We all know his release is low, but it is fairly quick. I just don’t have a feel of how good of a NBA shooter he is.

Think the real question wirh RHJ for NBA scouts is can he play the three on DEFENSE, with his primary defense guarding a perimeter guy .

We don’t know because he mostly played the four in college ….

Another year close to home, get to see his brothers games, family dinners, see them at all your games, be the FACE of a major D1 program, make another run at March Madness the greatest sports tournament in existence, with probably a much lighter course load in school, BMOC, lots of attention on BTN, idk if I’m Ron the RU last year seems very appealing.

Another year close to home, get to see his brothers games, family dinners, see them at all your games, be the FACE of a major D1 program, make another run at March Madness the greatest sports tournament in existence, with probably a much lighter course load in school, BMOC, lots of attention on BTN, idk if I’m Ron the RU last year seems very appealing.
If they decide to come back, I’d imagine both he and Caleb would go for masters degrees in something that would position them for sports opportunities once their playing careers end (coaching, broadcasting, etc.). We must offer something post graduate in communications, sports management, etc.

Duncan is probably the best case scenario for RHJ.

Undrafted
Signed with Heat and shot 60% from 3 in Summer League. Floated between NBA/G-League his first year and shot 48% from 3 in the G-League.

2nd year he played with the Heat fully.
He’s me of the best 3pt shooters in the league though and set all kinds of records shooting over 40% from 3 his first 2 real NBA seasons.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_Robinson_(basketball)

You realize you can apply that rebuttal to make someone feel bad about every discretionary expense?

Why take that vacation? Why buy that watch? That could’ve gone to Ukraine.

Also, why not donate to Libya?
In addition to my suspicion that the bulk of any donation gets lost along the way with middle men expenses
It is a reason I am reluctant donating in other cases

No offense but how about raising $100K for Ukraine. No interest in raising NIL $ for anyone.
Why do you support any sports or for that matter, entertainment, at all? Clearly sports are far less "important" for society than sovereign democracies being invaded, worldwide poverty, and countless natural disasters every year, so why would you or anyone else spend money on such frivolity, with so many more pressing needs around the globe?

Reactions: needmorecowbell
Why do you support any sports or for that matter, entertainment, at all? Clearly sports are far less "important" for society than sovereign democracies being invaded, worldwide poverty, and countless natural disasters every year, so why would you or anyone else spend money on such frivolity, with so many more pressing needs around the globe?
Someone once said that any amount people spend above what's needed for basic survival is immoral.

ADVERTISEMENT