ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Harper Jr. alley-oops

Love it. That crazy scramble leading to the alley-oop in the Purdue game at the RAC still gives me goosebumps.
That may be one of my all-time favorite plays because it symbolized what this team, coach and program are all about in one play. Honorable mention: our guys playing such tough D in that game that Harms stomped his feet at the ref like he was a 7-year-old who was just told that he's not going to McDonald's.

Last edited:
That may be one of my all-time favorite plays because it symbolized what this team, coach and program are all about in one play. Honorable mention: our guys playing such tough D in that game that Harms stomped his feet at the ref like he was a 7-year-old who was just told that he's not going to McDonald's.
It's been mentioned here before, but the awesome thing about that clip was seeing every player unselfishly touch the ball that drive. Best of all Geo later hyped the clip over Twitter, and he wasn't even on the court for that play.

Ron really adjusts well to the ball and can finish the alley-oop in multiple ways. He is such an athletic guy and a pleasure to watch.

I am soooo looking forward to seeing some basketball this year. I believe this is the most talented Rutgers team top to bottom that I have ever seen....(that excludes the 76 comparison :)).

What's crazy is that Harper doesn't even look that tall on our team, because our team just has that much size. Heck, Jacob Young looks tiny most of the time when he's on the court, and he's 6'2".

ADVERTISEMENT