ADVERTISEMENT

Ross Scott Ranked the 15th Ranked Player in NCAA Lacrosse

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Crazy. He had a huge summer and probably wasn't even at 100% after the FF game.

I watch a lot of college lacrosse. Yea, I admittedly have Scarlet colored glasses- I don't hide that fact.

However, I'l put them a side for a second. If I am drafting a team of current players, he'd be the first middie I took. I wouldn't argue if someone took Bundy. That kid is a stud too. Handley is great running out of the box but he can't play the full field.

I would play like we do and for that reason I'd take Knobloch. He can clear and play D if he gets caught down there. You could play him anywhere. He'd have made a great defensive middie and I like versatile guys.

To not have him ranked puts the entire ranking in the bin. What a joke.

Hope he uses it as fire and lights up every team we fvcking play.

#5 was interesting.

You can always nit pick, but I think the Top 10 was reasonable. That doesn't change the fact that Knobloch belonged farther down the list.

Crazy. He had a huge summer and probably wasn't even at 100% after the FF game.

I watch a lot of college lacrosse. Yea, I admittedly have Scarlet colored glasses- I don't hide that fact.

However, I'l put them a side for a second. If I am drafting a team of current players, he'd be the first middie I took. I wouldn't argue if someone took Bundy. That kid is a stud too. Handley is great running out of the box but he can't play the full field.

I would play like we do and for that reason I'd take Knobloch. He can clear and play D if he gets caught down there. You could play him anywhere. He'd have made a great defensive middie and I like versatile guys.

To not have him ranked puts the entire ranking in the bin. What a joke.

Hope he uses it as fire and lights up every team we fvcking play.
Was talking with my two boys over Christmas about lacrosse…it’s fun to have them home and generally I try to not talk too much lacrosse as they need a break mentally…but, we were talking about Shane and discussing his ability as a shooter. He’s one of the best and most versatile shooters in college lacrosse. His ability to use both hands with essentially the same velocity and with multiple slots makes him extremely hard to cover. Bren said he used to make sure he matched up with him in practice because he’s so versatile it forced him not to cheat sides and made him a better player. 27 should absolutely be on that list. He’s probably the best middie in the big ten this year.

And Ross Scott is so good. He deserves whatever positive press he gets

This years RU team is gonna be very good. Buckle up

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

I’m impressed with not just his ability to shoot with velocity with both hands, but the accuracy. Also you simply can’t guard him with one guy. Pole or not. He’s going to get to a spot he comfortable.

If Sprock can get to a level he was close to Pre injury, it’s going to be very hard for defenses. He too was playing at rhat elite level. Slide to one and the other is likely going to find themselves open with space. Defenses are going to have to make some hard decisions in real time.

All the best to you and your fam in the New Year!

Reactions: mattkamish
I’m impressed with not just his ability to shoot with velocity with both hands, but the accuracy. Also you simply can’t guard him with one guy. Pole or not. He’s going to get to a spot he comfortable.

If Sprock can get to a level he was close to Pre injury, it’s going to be very hard for defenses. He too was playing at rhat elite level. Slide to one and the other is likely going to find themselves open with space. Defenses are going to have to make some hard decisions in real time.

All the best to you and your fam in the New Year!
All true.

Same back at you @Caliknight

Hope to see you soon!

Reactions: Caliknight
No doubt. Talked to Bren a few weeks ago. Hoping to see him this coming month.

Super happy for what’s going on with him. What a great kid.

Reactions: mattkamish
ADVERTISEMENT