ADVERTISEMENT

RU +11 at Maryland

Groz

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
If we can keep up the defensive intensity and if Melo Trimble is out because of illness, I think we actually could win the game.(as crazy as it sounds)

Best of Luck,
Groz

Melo's availability will play a role, but with only two losses and a ranking of #23 they have to have a bit of a chip on their shoulders. I think the line is way low.

Kinda surprised it's that low on the road

Implies it would be Rutgers +4 1/2 if it was at the RAC

Seems like easy money. RU may or may not keep it close for a while, but I think 15 might be more reasonable.

Anytime I see a line that seems off...in this case low...it tells me I'm missing something. I would have thought we'd be plus 15 or 16. Even 17 or 18 would not have surprised me. Hmmm...I'd be tempted to take the points here. Go RU

if i was betting the game certainly would take Maryland

when Rutgers is down 8-10 with 2-3 minutes to play, quick (bad) shots, launch threes they can't make, foulfest, etc gets it 15 pretty quickly

Reactions: RUJMM78
look at the scores of Maryland's win, they play most teams pretty close thats why the line is not high

only 7 of their 15 wins by double digits, only 1 Big 10 win by double digits

beat Towson only by 5, American by 6, Gtown by 1, Stony Brook by 13, St Peters by 10, Illinois by 6 after beating them at home by 25

Maryland knows how to win period, do not get sucked into a close game, they know how to make the plays at the end.

look at the scores of Maryland's win, they play most teams pretty close thats why the line is not high

only 7 of their 15 wins by double digits, only 1 Big 10 win by double digits

beat Towson only by 5, American by 6, Gtown by 1, Stony Brook by 13, St Peters by 10, Illinois by 6 after beating them at home by 25

Maryland knows how to win period, do not get sucked into a close game, they know how to make the plays at the end.
Good analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT