ADVERTISEMENT

RU #2 in B1G Power Rankings

Ahead of Maryland is something I wouldn't have believed before season started.
But 17-3 would have been hard to imagine as well
[cheers]

Reactions: ScarletteK80
We now live in a tough neighborhood.
We can beat all nine of the others: we can lose to all nine.
Looking at the results in the B1G last night, this is extremely true!

OSU loses to Michigan
Nebraska beats Iowa
Indiana takes Maryland to the wire.

All B1G road games scare me.

I think we are seeing OSU and Maryland start to come back to the rest of the pack. Some of the middle teams are now getting better and ready to challenge. Great opportunity for RU but they must take care of business in the games they should win

Reactions: dmd78
I think we are seeing OSU and Maryland start to come back to the rest of the pack. Some of the middle teams are now getting better and ready to challenge. Great opportunity for RU but they must take care of business in the games they should win

a historical challenge for every Rutgers team across all sports. #keepwinning! and forget the polls and the rankings until the end.

The Terps took a big hit last year when so much talent transferred out unexpectedly, and then there was a key injury last week. But they have a high quality class coming in next year to help shore things up, so I don't think the current swoon is going to last.

https://www.testudotimes.com/maryla...8-shakira-austin-taylor-mikesell-olivia-owens

Hopefully Rutgers keeps the trajectory going up as well, so the league gets better overall!

Looking at the results in the B1G last night, this is extremely true!

OSU loses to Michigan
Nebraska beats Iowa
Indiana takes Maryland to the wire.

All B1G road games scare me.
Winning on the road is a factor in NCAA seedings.Games like PSU must be wins if Rutgers wants to stay in the top 25 rankings and get a favorable seeding for the B1G Tournament .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT