ADVERTISEMENT

RU +29.5

At this point it's like a pinball machine. The points just keep going up.

I have made a lot of house money on RU recently. Never used to do that but it's just too damned easy...

Get your bets in now, it’ll be above 30 in no time.
Books know we can’t make a first down

Last edited:
Normally a spread like this would make me nervous because I start thinking Vegas knows something I don’t.

I have seen our offense to know there is virtually zero chance RU’s offense scores 10 points.

Bet Minn big, and if RU covers due to some defensive or special teams TD’s, so be it.

Until the spreads start hitting 50+, I think it is a safe bet. After 50, the other guys will be clearing their benches. Since we have no offense and no depth hard to see us scoring on offense. Maybe a defensive score if somebody screws up. Plus who is up after Langden?

Remember, Ash is a better coach than Fleck.
giphy.gif

Home game and Rutgers will be a 30 point underdog.The Ohio State game at home might be a 45 point underdog.Its beyond belief and it makes last season look good.

Nunzio needed 41 at home against Maryland.

30 points vs Minnesota at home seems a tad light for this team.

What app does everyone use? FanDuel? DraftKings?
Theres so many apps that people use but those are the 2 best simply because they make so many dumb mistakes. At fanduel on a game 2 weeks ago they accidentally made Georgia a 16.5 pt underdog against Tennessee. Unfortunately they only let me put 1,000 on it before they took the line down.

Theres so many apps that people use but those are the 2 best simply because they make so many dumb mistakes. At fanduel on a game 2 weeks ago they accidentally made Georgia a 16.5 pt underdog against Tennessee. Unfortunately they only let me put 1,000 on it before they took the line down.
Can you bet RU with those two? It doesn't seem like you can because they're based in NJ.

At fanduel on a game 2 weeks ago they accidentally made Georgia a 16.5 pt underdog against Tennessee. Unfortunately they only let me put 1,000 on it before they took the line down.

Did they honor the bet? If so, holy smokes were you lucky to hit on that.

Regarding RU, I know Fleck may show mercy, but I don't see how this game isn't 42-0. I'm stunned by this line. Unfortunately, it is correct you cannot bet legally on Rutgers games with those apps.

Did they honor the bet? If so, holy smokes were you lucky to hit on that.

Regarding RU, I know Fleck may show mercy, but I don't see how this game isn't 42-0. I'm stunned by this line. Unfortunately, it is correct you cannot bet legally on Rutgers games with those apps.
I wonder if the team simply just gave up. Seems like it on every level. Sad.

P.J. Fleck might have an additional $75K to lay on the game. This lifted from Football Scoop ...
Minnesota: PJ Fleck is due to make $75k for getting the 6-0 Gophers to bowl eligibility, per Steve Berkowitz.

The only way we cover that is if they give us 1 point for every passing yard. Then it would be close.

Here is what Liberty has done so far this year, they are currently on a winning streak:

Saturday
Aug. 31 22 Syracuse OrangeWilliams Stadium, Lynchburg, VA L 24-0
Saturday
Sep. 7 at Louisiana Ragin' CajunsCajun Field, Lafayette, LA L 35-14
Saturday
Sep. 14 Buffalo BullsWilliams Stadium, Lynchburg, VA W 35-17
Saturday
Sep. 21 Hampton PiratesWilliams Stadium, Lynchburg, VA W 62-27
Saturday
Sep. 28 New Mexico LobosWilliams Stadium, Lynchburg, VA W 17-10
Saturday
Oct. 5 at New Mexico State AggiesAggie Memorial Stadium, Las Cruces, NM W 20-13