ADVERTISEMENT

RU at SHU December 12

Have tickets gone on sale to the public yet? If not do we know when they will?

Proud, I can’t see any way they don’t open all levels in the Devils arena.

They are in the same conference as Johnson and Wales, DeVry, and Dover Business College.

How about your out of conf. games Leigh ,Merrimack, NJIT,Lafayette ,Rider, Central Conn. ,Maine . WOW See you Dec. 12 th.
EverlastingGiddyEchidna-size_restricted.gif

It helps for Seton Hall to play a tough OOC schedule because besides Villanova and maybe UConn - there are no high impact games in their conference.

Reactions: Igniteshield
All I know is that SHU fans ripped RU when we played D-2 Caldwell and Steve was a good friend of the Caldwell coach. Now SHU is playing D-2 Nyack. Their fans are going crazy that they are playing Michigan and Ohio State. They should know what it is like to play 20 Big 10 games. The Big East is no comparison to 20 games in the BIG 10.

All I know is that SHU fans ripped RU when we played D-2 Caldwell and Steve was a good friend of the Caldwell coach. Now SHU is playing D-2 Nyack. Their fans are going crazy that they are playing Michigan and Ohio State. They should know what it is like to play 20 Big 10 games. The Big East is no comparison to 20 games in the BIG 10.
In a way your right. It is Big State schools ($$$$$ ) vs small private schools but at the end of the day unlike big time football, BB is a different story . If you do a good job recruiting etc. you can play with the big money state schools.

Reactions: Plum Street
In a way your right. It is Big State schools ($$$$$ ) vs small private schools but at the end of the day unlike big time football, BB is a different story . If you do a good job recruiting etc. you can play with the big money state schools.
group-laugh.gif

Heck ? You can play? More than that . Look at Gonzaga and Villanova ! Or even Loyola

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT