RU Fans Are Tame Compared to ND Fans Who Lash Out in Newsaper Ad

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
This was put int the student newspaper by a group of alumni:

3432cfbf9d4eade22dc7c365df7c4527

Story here:
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/n...-paper-lambasting-ad-and-coach-214759667.html

The amount of palpable butthurt steaming out of the collective ND fanbase makes that an absolutely glorious read.

Reactions: 17Q66
Don't tell this to Old Cabbagehead he must just shat his diapers.

All they need to do is join a conference.

They did join a conference or at least they thought they did. The ACC! This has not gone to well so far has it! 4 and 8 is the bottom line here from a team picked #10 in pre-season rankings. CBS Sportsline has them in the 80's at seasons end. Ouch!!!!

They did join a conference or at least they thought they did. The ACC! This has not gone to well so far has it! 4 and 8 is the bottom line here from a team picked #10 in pre-season rankings. CBS Sportsline has them in the 80's at seasons end. Ouch!!!!
Not to worry. They'll be preseason top 10 again next year.

The bullet point that says "0 major bowl wins" is kind of funny. That's because before Swarbrick got there, Notre Dame had gone 13 straight seasons where they had 0 bowl wins, period.

That is true but they are only a partial member there. If you are in most bcs conferences you can play for three things, division, conference champ and national champ. Notre dame plays for only one. There is no longer that matchup you need to watch that conferences provide. I think this loses them a bunch of kids they could have. Just my 2 c.

That is true but they are only a partial member there. If you are in most bcs conferences you can play for three things, division, conference champ and national champ. Notre dame plays for only one. There is no longer that matchup you need to watch that conferences provide. I think this loses them a bunch of kids they could have. Just my 2 c.

The ACC is the closest thing they will ever be to joining a Conference. They want to stand alone, so let them. It's no skin off our back. I just find it funny watching them still trying to portrait themselves as the old great Notre Dame teams when it's not even close. Their living in the past!

Love watching those guys twist themselves in knots trying to resurrect glory days long past.
raw

I wish they'd try to compare themselves academically to Stanford. That'd be really hilarious.

There was a sexual assault allegation by the purported victim.

Don't go gettin' all Penn State on us, here, slick.

If you want to rant about ND, stick to actual facts, slick.

There was no rape charge or allegation. The girl's allegation was that Shembo forcibly kissed her and groped her breast. Hence, a sexual assault investigation and not a rape investigation.

FWIW, I also tend to agree with those that say ND's police didn't handle the investigation properly.

If you want to rant about ND, stick to actual facts, slick.

There was no rape charge or allegation. The girl's allegation was that Shembo forcibly kissed her and groped her breast. Hence, a sexual assault investigation and not a rape investigation.

FWIW, I also tend to agree with those that say ND's police didn't handle the investigation properly.

If I were to visit your board, I'd be more concerned about accuracy.

Here... meh. I get some poetic license, because there's the door.

ADVERTISEMENT