ADVERTISEMENT

RU Lax Commit From Chicago

He's from Mass. We have a few other new commits. Ethan Rall and Demetrius Stevenson. Both have solid video, and will fit in with exactly what we are trying to do.

Stevenson's video is actually ridiculous. He is a man child. 6'3 225 and steam rolling kids.

Reactions: ruready07
He's from Mass. We have a few other new commits. Ethan Rall and Demetrius Stevenson. Both have solid video, and will fit in with exactly what we are trying to do.

Stevenson's video is actually ridiculous. He is a man child. 6'3 225 and steam rolling kids.
Stevenson is the kid that GEF was talking about, saw him at Hot beds, I think it was him, teaks a long time to get his shot off, but when he does watch out. big kid.

Reactions: Caliknight
Lots of lefty's on the team all three attack plus Rose and Scarpello.

Stevenson is the kid that GEF was talking about, saw him at Hot beds, I think it was him, teaks a long time to get his shot off, but when he does watch out. big kid.
He was on my team for 3 tournaments and we played against him twice when he was with 302. Great kid. Great power in his shot. was good fun to play against him twice (also fun because we shut him down).

Reactions: rucoe89

The best thing about him is his ability to dish the ball.

Lots of lefty's on the team all three attack plus Rose and Scarpello.

What do you think about an all lefty attack? We have more coming too. Not to mention our goalie and Bronzo, who is a lefty, which I think is a huge advantage for D guys when they are covering righties.

Btw, the kid who the OP posted about, Dom Carter, is really developing.

Last edited:
What do you think about an all lefty attack? We have more coming too. Not to mention our goalie and Bronzo, who is a lefty, which I think is a huge advantage for D guys when they are covering righties.

Btw, the kid who the OP posted about, Dom Carter, is really developing.

Cool my son is a 2022 lefty attack who is dying to play for RU. The more leftys playing for RU lax the better.

Reactions: rucoe89 and gef21
It is a little bit of a concern. Having all 3 guys having the same dominant hand is very unusual. There is a reason for that.

Even so, AC is all left, but Jules and Mullins use both hands very well. Our goalie being lefty is something that is done deliberately.

Reactions: rufamily
Sorry, Cali is generally right about having three lefty's this is an unusual situation. But I see this as an interesting advantage, clearly Jules and Mullins can both play the righty spot they have other attackman who will see some time but you can run lefty breaks which is not the norm or more flat break. They actually have a lot of lefty's on the team. What I think you will see is the depth that BB is creating they have some offensive player that you have not really seen yet that are very talented and will help provide depth and even more pressure on the other teams defense

If you have not seen it yes IL wrote up our 2017 and 2018 classes at there committed academy as recruiting classes that impressed, and they did not even talk about the headliners in the class. This is an exciting time. I was at the RU prospect day the other day with my 2021 son and the had kids for
As far away as Texas there ( he was really good BTW)

Congrats to the staff for flipping a Uva verbal David Sprock. He may be the highest ranked player recruited to date. His tape is very solid. Fast, athletic, shoots with both hands and will fit into our system perfectly. He is from a powerhouse school in Texas- Dallas Jesuit. Huge pick up for a number of reasons. Fam- is this the kid you saw at RU?

https://twitter.com/DavidSprock_?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This probably deserves its own thread.

Congrats to the staff for flipping a Uva verbal David Sprock. He may be the highest ranked player recruited to date. His tape is very solid. Fast, athletic, shoots with both hands and will fit into our system perfectly. He is from a powerhouse school in Texas- Dallas Jesuit. Huge pick up for a number of reasons. Fam- is this the kid you saw at RU?

https://twitter.com/DavidSprock_?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This probably deserves its own thread.
Cali- No this is not the kid I saw a did see his teammate who is a 2019. This is a great pickup for that class

ADVERTISEMENT