ADVERTISEMENT

RU opponents in the postseason - March 30

BeKnighted

Heisman Winner
Jan 15, 2003
This result already has been posted, but I might as well finish this off.

WNIT

Indiana 65 Virginia Tech 57 - Hoosiers built a 9-point lead in the 1st half, gave it up in the 3rd quarter, then dominated the 4th quarter to win the championship; Buss won the WNIT MVP award

Today:

NCAA 0-0 (best possible record 0-0)
WNIT 1-0 (best possible record 1-0)
Overall 1-0 (best possible record 1-0)

Postseason to date:

NCAA 10-10 (best possible record 17-3)
WNIT 12-6 (best possible record 17-1)
Overall 22-16 (best possible record 34-4)

There was no palindromic score in 1 games today. There have been two palindromic scores in 133 games in the postseason. It's been six days since the last palindromic score.

This is the last edition of RU opponents in the postseason for this year. Look for Games of Interest when it returns next November.

This result already has been posted, but I might as well finish this off.

WNIT

Indiana 65 Virginia Tech 57 - Hoosiers built a 9-point lead in the 1st half, gave it up in the 3rd quarter, then dominated the 4th quarter to win the championship; Buss won the WNIT MVP award

Today:

NCAA 0-0 (best possible record 0-0)
WNIT 1-0 (best possible record 1-0)
Overall 1-0 (best possible record 1-0)

Postseason to date:

NCAA 10-10 (best possible record 17-3)
WNIT 12-6 (best possible record 17-1)
Overall 22-16 (best possible record 34-4)

There was no palindromic score in 1 games today. There have been two palindromic scores in 133 games in the postseason. It's been six days since the last palindromic score.

This is the last edition of RU opponents in the postseason for this year. Look for Games of Interest when it returns next November.
BeK - just a thanks from me. You do a great job, take a lot of abuse for some typos and other minor infractions like team nicknames. But your efforts are much appreciated by this old RU fan. Thanks and have a great summer/fall.

Reactions: Rocky72 and MADHAT1
... You do a great job, take a lot of abuse for some typos and other minor infractions like team nicknames....

Offering factual corrections to make a good thing even better is not abuse. Good grief.

Thank you, BeKnighted, for your ongoing efforts.

For what it's worth, the only reason I mind the corrections is that I really would rather get everything right the first time, but that's on me, not the people who help me get it right.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT