ADVERTISEMENT

RU Projected to Bowl in 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsScrew
Stay in San Jose. The game is in Santa Clara in the Niners stadium. Personally I'd be interested in checking out Silicon Valley and taking a tour of Stanford. Only downside is December is rainy season in NorCal so might want to pack the ponchos.

There is a light rail system that takes you right to the stadium.

I would definitely like that. We should have been invited to that bowl in 2014 instead of the one in Detroit on the day after Christmas.

Looking at that list of bowls made me sad. So few bowls with a real name identity left and so many flavor of the month named bowls. At least the Gator name is back where it belongs so people for the invited schools will know at least to book their flights to Jacksonville rather than to Washington, DC or wherever else the IRS might be based, LOL.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Stay in San Jose. The game is in Santa Clara in the Niners stadium. Personally I'd be interested in checking out Silicon Valley and taking a tour of Stanford. Only downside is December is rainy season in NorCal so might want to pack the ponchos.
Lots of great hotel choices in Santa Clara. There is a Great America amusement park right next door, and an IHOP (or is it IHOB) across the street. Great area. There are direct flights from Newark to San Jose airport too.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Can we PLEASE stop bringing politics (especially ignorant politics) into non-political football discussions? The game is in Santa Clara.

This
Closer to San Jose than downtown SF.
Perfect Bowl location. Hope we get there.

From San Jose? Excellent. As an ice hockey fan I'd like to catch a Sharks game out there should this come to fruition.

Only 7 miles from San Jose to Santa Clara ( vs. 45 miles from San Francisco to Santa Clara).
And those so frightened about the homelessness in SF the city of Los Angeles has 50k homeless people.

Only 7 miles from San Jose to Santa Clara ( vs. 45 miles from San Francisco to Santa Clara).
And those so frightened about the homelessness in SF the city of Los Angeles has 50k homeless people.
So your saying we have a shot...

rose-bowl-1242013.jpg

With the price of hotels out here, someone can stay with me! I can walk to the stadium from Work!
Let it be known I have already claimed @PatrickRU92 ‘s couch for the Rose Bowl.

My request was made years ago and has been well documented on here.

So the rest of ya, make your own arrangements.

while this would be awesome, let's see how the season plays out first because I have zero faith in the man on the bow of the ship

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT