ADVERTISEMENT

RU v Indiana. Comeback about to begin on BTN. Fri 15th. 6:45pm

If Laviano is to win the starting QB job, he needs to find his inner Indiana second half. No Carroo, and he had a great half. Helped that Indiana had a pass defense worse than RU's. Patton, Grant, Agudosi and Arcidiacono had 16 receptions. It was pretty much downhill after than second half.

One can be selective,watching only wins,on YouTube.Helps pass the time until Practice starts.My DVD's of past seasons do the same.Teel just had a 7 TD game against the "Ville.

And yet most experts are picking us to lose to Indiana, when we return basically the same team (minus Caroo who didn't play much in this game) and Indiana looses 3 key playmakers... And we are playing at home.

Reactions: shields
After watching that game tell me we don't need a QB. Anything would be a step up.

And yet most experts are picking us to lose to Indiana, when we return basically the same team (minus Caroo who didn't play much in this game) and Indiana looses 3 key playmakers... And we are playing at home.

Agree. Even with marginal improvements (and I think between coaching and S&F it will be more than marginal) we should be a better team this year. I cannot see how the pundits unanimously pick us for last in the B1G east.

Watching the game in one hour format when you know the end result may be fun, but watching it in real time last year it wasn;t.

After watching that game tell me we don't need a QB. Anything would be a step up.
What a stupid a$$ comment. There are a ton of other games you might want to make that comment, it would still be immature, but this game?

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT