ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Michigan game thread 2/24/21 3pm

letitrip2 said:

You are clueless and negative - If you watch this team at all and understand basketball you would never had posted this. I guess that explains things.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like a difference of opinion on how game is watched.
Trip is looking at the game optimistically even when not going well during it and feels game can be won and expects the team to pull it off.
GoodOl looks at game in pesticide manner and when things are looking bad thinks game might not end well.( but wants it to)
It's a case of the everything is beautiful crowd meeting the end of world as we know it people.

All I want to do is enjoy the win and look at the next game as a game that can be won if the team plays up to my expectations.
actually I am an optimist.. I just think calling out pessimistic fans for this game.. given what we saw in the third quarter.. was not warranted. I am also a bit of a math guy.. so believing that we could achieve a 4th quarter like that.. it doesn't make much sense. Not enough sense to call out the disbelievers afterwards.

Reactions: MADHAT1
actually I am an optimist.. I just think calling out pessimistic fans for this game.. given what we saw in the third quarter.. was not warranted. I am also a bit of a math guy.. so believing that we could achieve a 4th quarter like that.. it doesn't make much sense. Not enough sense to call out the disbelievers afterwards.
Glad you're into math more than language.
You might have called me out for putting pesticide in the way I said you looked at the game instead of GoodOl looking in a pessimistic manner and that would Bug me [roll]

Thanks for the explanation 👍

This team has enough talent that even when 'ella has a bad game they can win.
A post season run is very very possible.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT