ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Penn State 1/16/20 game thread

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
At Penn State 7pm. BTN+ GO RU. Don't let those pollsters get you down, FIGHT,FIGHT, and FIGHT!

Penn State is not having a great year so far, hope the team is focus to blow them out. We need to beat by 20.

29-23 RU half. That last 3 by PSU was just sick. Actually both teams minus KK look ill.

I expect coach to get the ship righted in the second half. Hoping for a big half from Arella.

PSU hits a reverse half court hook at the buzzer, lol,

RU at half leads only 29-23 against an awful PSU teaM

KK leads 11 pts, T Baby 4 rebounds

Arella 0-6, Wallace 0-3, Davenport 0-2, Giles 0-2,

Pelc 2-3 .T Baby 2-3

Our bigs Wallace and Davenport look dreadful, Singleton a bit better. She should start, Davenport a near bust IMO.

Ru should be crushing PSU on the boards but only up by 1 w rebounds.

Get out with a win, and give the girls some rest, i guess.

Bryan Enterline.
That and the fact that we are playing like WeAre Penn St is making this a very ugly game.

Wallace getting hot now , RU up 47-36 end of 3rd. Ru fouls w .01 left on clock to give PSU 2 pts.

End of 3rd Ru 47 Penn St 38

Wallace leads w 12, we have 6 girls w 4 rebounds

PSU hanging arojnd hitting 13-14 fouls shots, RU 6-6

Jordan Wallace single handedly giving us the largest lead of the game. While Arella is having an off game, KK with a good first half and Jordan with a great 3rd quarter. Let’s finish this one off and go home 5-1 in the B1G.

RU collapsing in the 4th w very tired legs.

4:50 left, RU leads shrinks to 51-46 w PSU going to line for 2 shots.

RU playing in slow motion w little intensity.

Don't think they will hang on.
Arella 2-13 ugh

2:07 to go, PSU ball RU leads by 1. Wallace just Missed both free throws, ugh. Not looking good. This would be a near catastrophic loss.

Arella now 3-16. geez lol

Wow ... I saw a 9 point lead after the 3rd, put my son to bed ... and now it’s a 1 point game to a 7-9 team?

PSU misses 3...Sanders rebounds, why time out...WCTC announcer really bad, he repeatedly does not tell you the time left...wow just terrible, I have listened before and he fails to give time left...please read this and fix your mistakes

Noga in for injured Guriantes to take free throws, makes both....61-57....4.5 seconds, basically over, let them take the shot

ADVERTISEMENT