ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Penn State 1/6/2018 4:30PM

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
GAME THREAD
On BTN TV (not BTN+ as already stated), at THE RAC.
May the Knights slay the Lions!
This game makes me nervous, and I don't know why.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletDave
Good thing I'm not at this game. Sanders just got fouled twice by PSU player and gets called for charge for her 3rd foul. Lot of no calls I'm seeing on tv

The commentator on BTN is speaking from a Penn State perspective all the time. She might as well have blue and white pompoms

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletteK80
17-11 Rutgers but team is missing too many layups.Scaife limited minutes in first quarter.

Some poor layups and not the best defense on that last 3. But Greene makes up with it with a couple of her own earlier. Need to press again in the second.

Letting PSU hang around will only give them more confidence.Rutgers should be ahead by double digits but only lead by 24-20.

Reactions: vapid
PSU might set a record for turnovers and Rutgers for missed layups.

Reactions: vapid
Ugly ugly 2nd qtr. RU up 28-26. Awful shooting, awful turnovers. Good news i don't think it's possible to continue to miss this many layups and shots, some have to drop eventually, and RU is up with all that ugliness.

RU shooting a shockingly bad 25per cent, Penn St 38 per cent
Free throws, Ru 66 per cent , PSU 100 per cent

It's the Penn St uniforms i tell u.

Team is playing hard, but missing a lot of layups and put backs ... hopefully shots start to fall ... dont like seeing RU lose to PSU in anything.

Last edited:
Not the uni's. It's Geno's protege Coquese that has brought bad, blue karma to the RAC.

Tyler with another tough first half- 3 for 10 shooting.
I hope to see more foul trouble for PSU as one player with 3 and two with two.
I doubt they have the depth to favorably compete if their second line players have to log a lot of minutes.

Very impressed with Carter of PSU, she's every bit the star that Scaife is .

50-37 Rutgers end of third quarter.Scaife banked a 3 pointer and has 20 points for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT