ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Princeton Game thread 12/15/22

Been thinking that all game. 77-56 final. You can't play 15 to 8, period. Shame.
I know that's true, but we know RU is at a player disadvantage every game.
So I;ll not worry about it, just hope the team doesn't start feeling they can't win
because of it.
I just want them to give their all and next season will expect wins and a full roster

They need to study the film and watch how they moved the ball better in the first half. And also, study how Princeton moves the ball all the time.

We have to learn to play off of each other more.

I know I’m a broken record but 21 TOs - need to fix this if we want to beat anyone with a pulse.

Reactions: RUcrazee
I know I’m a broken record but 21 TOs - need to fix this if we want to beat anyone with a pulse.
At least half of those were traveling calls when they were trying to do things (1 on1) that are not their strength.

not a broken record, I seen that and wasn't happy.
Just didn't post about it , but should have

not a broken record, I seen that and wasn't happy.
Just didn't post about it , but should have
We have to accept it’s not going to be fixed this year our 8 girls are trying as hard as they can but we don’t have the bodies nor the talent to compete it all comes down to who she can recruit and hopefully get a couple of good girls in the portal for next year

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT