ADVERTISEMENT

RU women's basketball recruiting news

Tough seeing all this talent leave NJ. Gotta be first order of business to get more of them to stay home at RU.

Still,.....the product we see on and off the court so far in these infant stages of the CW era is very encouraging. Maybe some '24 and '25 recruits will see what we see and be drawn.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Copying from link below so it doesn't get lost.

It's time for some more good news on the recruiting front. We've got a good one in Z. Perkins. We need another big-time recruit. Hopefully, Kah can have a huge impact alongside our staff.

A few announcements got by me. I'm just now learning the disappointing news about a couple of players that were on my wishlist.

Would have loved for us to get Kate Koval from LI Lutheran HS(NY) and the young lady from Ewing HS, Te'Yana Delfosse. It's tough enough to watch Zoe B, H. Hidalgo, and D. Quigley get away.

Koval is Notre Dame bound and Delfosse signed with........😤🤬..I'm gonna throwup...........MICHIGAN🤮.

😠Dangit NC St, ND, and Mich!!😡🤬🤬

I believe Kiyomi McMiller is announcing her decision today. She has RU in her top 7. She is a top 25 recruit in the class of 2024.

It's time for some more good news on the recruiting front. We've got a good one in Z. Perkins. We need another big-time recruit. Hopefully, Kah can have a huge impact alongside our staff.

A few announcements got by me. I'm just now learning the disappointing news about a couple of players that were on my wishlist.

Would have loved for us to get Kate Koval from LI Lutheran HS(NY) and the young lady from Ewing HS, Te'Yana Delfosse. It's tough enough to watch Zoe B, H. Hidalgo, and D. Quigley get away.

Koval is Notre Dame bound and Delfosse signed with........😤🤬..I'm gonna throwup...........MICHIGAN🤮.

😠Dangit NC St, ND, and Mich!!😡🤬🤬
I believe Kiyomi McMiller is announcing her decision today. She has RU in her top 7. She is a top 25 recruit in the class of 2024.
According to her Instagram, tomorrow, 1/6, at 3:00.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT