ADVERTISEMENT

RU women's basketball recruiting news

This is a major problem for these kids/families right now. How do you pick a college when you don't know who the Coach will be? MAJOR ISSUE!!

As you may know, Mississippi State is representing the US in the World University Games and just advanced to the finals where they will play Australia, who is favored.

In any case, Jackson is playing for them and apparently showing that she is the "real deal". Further info is on a thread in the "General Women's Basketball" sub-board of the Boneyard, probably the only info I have seen, it isn't in the local paper.

Angel Reese who is top unsigned player for 2020 narrowed choice to 5. Maryland, South Carolina, Southern Cal, Syracuse and Tennessee

Sakima Walker (OH), 6'4 post has narrowed her choices to Rutgers,V.Tech, Auburn, Cinnci, OSU, 4star recruit. #65 Top 100
Alasia Hayes(TN), 5'7' G. RU, N.Dame,NC State, Middle Tenn., and Michigan #44 Top 100
Nevaeh Tot(I swear that is her name). 5'5" pg Oklahoma, S.D state, Southern Miss., Western Kentucky, Houston, E. Carolina, RU.
So to the mavens of the board, any thoughts?

Sakima Walker (OH), 6'4 post has narrowed her choices to Rutgers,V.Tech, Auburn, Cinnci, OSU, 4star recruit. #65 Top 100
Alasia Hayes(TN), 5'7' G. RU, N.Dame,NC State, Middle Tenn., and Michigan #44 Top 100
Nevaeh Tot(I swear that is her name). 5'5" pg Oklahoma, S.D state, Southern Miss., Western Kentucky, Houston, E. Carolina, RU.
So to the mavens of the board, any thoughts?

I hope we get the ones CVS really, really, really wants.

Elizabeth Martino is now a Rutgers commit
Elizabeth Martino is not the typical high school recruit.She is home schooled but plays at Riverdale Baptist High School. Now, she's on her way to Rutgers.
More info to come I hope.

Reactions: dmd78
Diamond Johnson announcing her commitment on 11/16 at 7:30.
BC, NC State, Rutgers, South Carolina, and UVA her final 5. She is a 5* recruit out of Philly.

Final score Indiana 66-56.Rutgers can't defend without fouling and the offense is woeful in the half court.Totally dependent on pressure defense for turnovers and layups.

Final score Indiana 66-56.Rutgers can't defend without fouling and the offense is woeful in the half court.Totally dependent on pressure defense for turnovers and layups.
so a hint about recruiting more offensive minded players :ThumbsUp

Reactions: RUJMM78
As we got great news in Antonia Bates,.........We lost out on a really good one!.........

Destiny Adams from Manchester HS in the Shore Conf. An athletic 6-3 versatile player who just committed to UNC...............DANGIT!!! :Annoyed

I wish her the best.:ThumbsUp

New name, already had a visit. Women's Hoops target Alexis Hess
Arella Guirantes and C. Vivian Stringer are listed among the 25 most influential New Jersey sports personalities in the @njdotcom Juice List. #RHoops //// #GoRU
Here is her twitter account https://twitter.com/alexishess35?lang=en

Gabriella Ross: Class of 2023 from Manchester Township was offered by RU. Her Dad, Julian played football for RU in the late 90's

Reactions: ScarletteK80
ADVERTISEMENT