ADVERTISEMENT

Russell Wilson's Graduation Speech to UW Class of 2016

Way too political, the not so subtle shots at Trump with phrases like "West Orange" was inappropriate.

It's good to be the king. Mr. Wilson seems a bit "big" on himself, of late. Could use an adult dose of humility. His ex-coach at NC State is a former Marine officer, and as I recall, the coach did not care for Wilson's non-committal attitude and his conflict with baseball vs. football. He could play QB. Baseball, he was just "ok." Worked out for Wilson, in any case. So far.

It's good to be the king. Mr. Wilson seems a bit "big" on himself, of late. Could use an adult dose of humility. His ex-coach at NC State is a former Marine officer, and as I recall, the coach did not care for Wilson's non-committal attitude and his conflict with baseball vs. football. He could play QB. Baseball, he was just "ok." Worked out for Wilson, in any case. So far.

Worked out so far ? The guy has had a good NFL career and won a Super Bowl , played in another . Although , he did have a big blunder in the second one . It's worked out for him even if he doesn't play another down .

Worked out so far ? The guy has had a good NFL career and won a Super Bowl , played in another . Although , he did have a big blunder in the second one . It's worked out for him even if he doesn't play another down .
That was a hell of a team the Seahawks surrounded him with. They had a starting QB which made 4yrs at $2.99 mil., that's cheap. They could afford everyone back then. Now that Wilson has his new contract 4yrs. at $87.6 mil., that team is being dismantled. It'll be interesting to see how he fares now that he's the guy and his supporting cast isn't as good.

Reactions: ruready07
That was a hell of a team the Seahawks surrounded him with. They had a starting QB which made 4yrs at $2.99 mil., that's cheap. They could afford everyone back then. Now that Wilson has his new contract 4yrs. at $87.6 mil., that team is being dismantled. It'll be interesting to see how he fares now that he's the guy and his supporting cast isn't as good.

I guess so. But the guy has already won and get the big contract so not sure how people are saying it worked out 'so far'. I would say it's worked out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT