ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers adds 6-foot-2 transfer center

ChrisNalwasky

All American
Staff
Mar 25, 2018
According to sources, Rutgers Women’s Bashas added Saint Peter’s transfer Kassondra Brown. Averaged 14 points and 10 rebounds last season.

Reactions: RUPitt and ChasRC69
Scored eight points against RU in the season opener. Previously was at Rhode Island as well.

welcome to Rutgers hope your addition will be benifical to all and help makje RU WBB the best it can be and the beginning of a return to glory for the program

Reactions: ScarletteK80
IMO, Additional needs after Brown.

1 more post player to get to 9

4 more perimeter players (wings and guards) to get to 13

Bank the last two scholarships for the 2023 recruiting class.

IMO, Additional needs after Brown.

1 more post player to get to 9

4 more perimeter players (wings and guards) to get to 13

Bank the last two scholarships for the 2023 recruiting class.
I agree with 1 more post(hopefully, 6-5 or taller, and athletic.

4 perimeter players seems like a lot to me. Outside of Chyna and Kassondra, the new transfer, the remainder of the roster is wing players. Streeter is the only guard on the roster(and she's not a pg).

Unless it's a 4- or 5-star caliber wing, I think we should just focus on guards and posts.

post or 2(for good measure)
starting pg
backup pg
a strong sg

I think if it came to it, Smikle could play the 2-guard

I agree with 1 more post(hopefully, 6-5 or taller, and athletic.

4 perimeter players seems like a lot to me. Outside of Chyna and Kassondra, the new transfer, the remainder of the roster is wing players. Streeter is the only guard on the roster(and she's not a pg).

Unless it's a 4- or 5-star caliber wing, I think we should just focus on guards and posts.

post or 2(for good measure)
starting pg
backup pg
a strong sg

I think if it came to it, Smikle could play the 2-guard
Not sure what you mean.

I said 4 perimeter players. Guards are perimeter players (PG or SG).

Not sure what you mean.

I said 4 perimeter players. Guards are perimeter players (PG or SG).
Lol! Ahhh!........Please forgive me........Don't know why, but my mind just focused on the wing part of your post suggesting 4 more perimeter players.

Well, I guess I'm in total agreement with you if those four perimeter players consist of 3 good guards(2 of them pgs) and a very good wing.

Last edited:
Reactions: RU-Choppin-Ohio
ADVERTISEMENT