ADVERTISEMENT

***Rutgers Alum needs your HELP!***

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Nicholas Sauter, an Alumnus of Rutgers University, is in search of a kidney donor. Nick, who resides in Little Falls, NJ, is in need of a kidney transplant.

Nick grew up in Totowa, NJ, went to Passaic Valley High School, and attended Rutgers University from 1973-1977 where he played four years of football and was a member of the 1976 Scarlet Knights Undefeated Football Team. Nick taught at Passaic Valley High School for over 20+ years, coaching both football and track, and ultimately retiring as Vice Principal. Nick is also an active member of St. Agnes Episcopal Church where he has been a member of the Vestry and is actively involved with their food pantry.

Anyone who knows Nick would agree he is a very kind hearted person, a loving husband to his wonderful wife of 40 years, father of two remarkable children, and a very proud grandfather to three beautiful grandchildren. Nick has a heart of gold and shares it with so many special people in his life. It is with much hope and prayer that we find a donor who meets the criteria for Nick. Blood Type A Negative.

With that being said, would you be so kind to share this post with your family, friends and Facebook friends? In this day and age, social media and word of mouth are the best ways of communicating with each other.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in being a donor, please contact Donna Tissot at 973-714-7016 or Kelly Booth 973-632-7170 for further information. I, as well as the Sauter family, offer our heartfelt thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this. Thank you very much, Donna Tissot

Nick Sauter is a neighbor of mine. There may be a better human being on the planet, but if so, I haven't met him.

Obviously a kidney donation is a big ask, and there are precious few individuals with the rare A negative blood type. Otherwise this problem would have been solved long ago. But if you happen to be A negative or know someone who is... I can assure you that your spare kidney could not be put to better use.

I am overjoyed to revive this thread and share good news. Nick Sauter found a local donor and has had successful surgery. While he has a lengthy recovery period in his future, thankfully he now HAS a future!
This ^[thumb2]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT