ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Athletics APR Score Among The Nation's Best

Am I missing it? Don't they provide the actual rankings anymore? "Amoung the nation's best" is nice to see but what exactly is it ? Three points over the avg. Means what exactly.
I know it's awesome. Very proud of the student athletes.. but a lot of spin in that article. (The actual rankings might even be more impressive).

Agreed. 3 points over the national avg doesn't sound so impressive. I guess it's better than being under. I need to see that list of schools.

It gets your attention when it’s connected to championship-caliber athletic performance.

Agreed. 3 points over the national avg doesn't sound so impressive. I guess it's better than being under. I need to see that list of schools.
yes, As an example we knew exactly who was in front of us last Bowl Season and why we were in such a great spot to get that invite. Plus years past I recall us being like top 10 in with the service academies etc. (I'm sure its out there somewhere on the I net).

What is the exact ranking for football? The link is a marketing piece by the university, who cares about those other sports.

Reactions: beaced
"Eleven programs produced perfect 1,000 single-year APR scores for the 2020-21 academic school year – men's basketball, men's cross country, women's cross country, men's golf, women's golf, gymnastics, women's lacrosse, women's soccer, tennis and volleyball."

Am I correct in assuming this number will go down next year?
There were people posting on the Basketball board that Jaden Jones was only taking 1 class this past semester.
If they were correct then no way was Jones still academically eligible going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT