Safer Ticketing and Gate Entry Procedures As Well As an Updated Refund Policy among Game Day Enhancements
Rutgers Athletics will employ mobile-only ticketing, enabling contactless entry into all venues beginning with the 2020 football season. Offering greater convenience and safety, fans can access their ticket accounts through the Scarlet Knights app supported on Apple and Android devices, and available for download via the App Store and Google Play.
- Football tickets and parking passes
- Men's basketball tickets, parking, and hospitality
- Women's basketball tickets
- Wrestling tickets, parking and skull sessions
- Men's lacrosse tickets
In an effort to assist fans through the transition to mobile-only, Rutgers Athletics will provide a series of information throughout the summer on how to manage their ticket accounts. For more information and to access a list of frequently asked questions, click HERE.
Rutgers Athletics unveiled an updated refund policy in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Ticket purchasers can pursue three options in the event of a postponement, cancellation, or altercation that results from the pandemic.
Current Refund Policy: There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased to an event.
Updated COVID-19 Disclaimer: If an event is postponed, canceled, or otherwise altered due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Rutgers Athletics has made temporary changes to the refund policy to provide options for both ticket purchases and RSF seat fees (if applicable).
- Transfer payments as a credit towards a future purchase that season or the following season. At the conclusion of the following season, unused credits will be voided.
- Change the allocation of payment into a tax-deductible athletic donation.
- Receive a refund for the postponed or canceled event.
As always, please reach out to the Ticket Office at 1-866-445-4678 with any questions. Thank you for your continued support of Rutgers Athletics and our student-athletes.