ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Rutgers Baseball Releases 2020 Schedule

I can't imagine that the baseball team will not be much improved. The pitching staff is pretty much intact except for Brito, and you have to think that some of the younger guys will get better. The lineup was pretty weak -- but with the incoming class, DiGorgio (Sp?) and another promising guy coming back from injury, another guy who was a sit out transfer plus the coach's son transfer, I am thinking there will be significant improvement here too. And when a good coach and recruiter can point to significant improvement in his first year, I can see real potential for near future classes.

I can't imagine that the baseball team will not be much improved. The pitching staff is pretty much intact except for Brito, and you have to think that some of the younger guys will get better. The lineup was pretty weak -- but with the incoming class, DiGorgio (Sp?) and another promising guy coming back from injury, another guy who was a sit out transfer plus the coach's son transfer, I am thinking there will be significant improvement here too. And when a good coach and recruiter can point to significant improvement in his first year, I can see real potential for near future classes.
Baseball is in an okay position right now. I agree with everything you said. There wasn’t much pitching depth last year after the three starters. The line up was also thin. They somehow managed to hang around a bit for 8th place in the B1G before completely running out of gas. They should be improved

For those Rutgers baseball fans in Southwest Florida, this season there is but one game with FGCU, not the usual three game set. Interesting too that there is a 3-game set in Arizona versus Washington State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT