ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Baseball Signs Six Players

I thank every one of the NJ athletes heading to Rutgers. I hope Coach Owens finds a way to knock down the number of NJ athletes headed to SEC and ACC baseball programs, especially pitchers. Easier said than done.

If some of these New Jersey kids don’t want to attend their own university and play for New Jersey’s Baseball Team, we will find kids that do.

Cavalier comment. It’s not just a matter of not wanting to attend a local university. A successful program winning titles, participating in the NCAA tourney, and putting players in professional ball goes a long way to changing their thinking.

as i said in the other thread. owens has done a very good maybe great job relatively at adding talent and changing the roster. the commits in the other classes also have serious talent. we dont need all the acc types. just getting a couple southern/drafted players and a couple draft caliber players with a few key transfers juco and regular gets us back to being a legit ncaa contender and conferencd contender.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT