ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Basketball Single Game Tickets

• Thread starter anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
  • Start date
A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

I'll tell ya this, they certainly don't make it easy to get tickets for our games. Scarletknights.com doesn't have them for sale and neither does ticketmaster. Where the hell does one buy tickets for games without buying seasons or mini plans

Our ticket vendor is pretty poor IMO. Hope that contract ends soon.

I was told by my ticket rep that single game tickets will go on sale November 1st to the public. There will also be a presale opportunity for season ticket holders that will start on October 30th.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I'll tell ya this, they certainly don't make it easy to get tickets for our games. Scarletknights.com doesn't have them for sale and neither does ticketmaster. Where the hell does one buy tickets for games without buying seasons or mini plans
Gotta have a window for season ticket sales first rather than have people cherry pick seats for individual games. Not sure why this is very hard to understand.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Gotta have a window for season ticket sales first rather than have people cherry pick seats for individual games. Not sure why this is very hard to understand.
Were a month away from the season, I understand wanting to get season tix sales but again season starts in one month now and id like to scoop some tickets that work with my schedule

Purchased a flex plan yesterday. 4 games of your choice for $35/game - 200 level center. Not bad. Went with Seton Hall in December, Iowa in January and Purdue and Indiana in February. I can see myself attending a few additional games to these 4 depending on schedule.

was looking to buy a 30 level flex plan yesterday..went all the wy to the end only to find out those tickets were in the last end sections of the RAC...really?! no way I am jumping on those and will take my chances on singles. #stupid. What's the value there jumping in early. Crappy seats?

Just scalp your way in or buy your cheapest tickets at the door and move down. Should be able to sit wherever you want except the 100s for all games except a few select games.

Single game tickets for all games are now available.

I just ordered extra tickets to the SHU game and also for some B1G games.

Lots of good 200 level seats available for the SHU game.

ADVERTISEMENT